The Thursday Sweeps will have a 30 minute frost delay and start at 10:30. Happy Birdie hunting!
There is a new update that is required to continue to get Frost Delay notifications via the LOP Golf Android App.
There are no delays today, 11-25-2020. Hole #6 is still closed. Use alternate #9 instead.
Monday November 23rd. There is NO frost delay today. The Monday shotgun will start at 9:30am.
ALSO; hole # 6 is closed for tree work. Use alt #9 instead.
Due to excessive overnight rains, the golf course will be closed all day 11/18/2020.
Due to the chilly morning there will be a 30 minute frost delay.
Mens Sweeps start at 10:00.
1. Lift-clean-place, no closer to the hole, 1 grip length.
2. Ball must not be moved from fringe to green, or rough to fairway.
3. Plugged balls: locate ball, lift-clean-place. (During winter season only, hole 6 plugged balls lost; if group of competitors agree where ball plugged, player may replace in that location, no penalty)
4. Casual water; If your ball is in the general area, is water visible on the surface of the ground underneath your ball before, or after you take your stance? In other words, does water squish up to the surface when you put your feet on the ground around the ball? If the answer is yes to both questions, then you can get relief from casual water. Taking relief from casual water is pretty easy. You can pick up your ball from the casual water, clean it, and then you can drop it at the nearest point without casual water that’s no nearer the hole. There is no penalty. If a player finds their ball and stance in casual water in a bunker, there are two options. The player may drop the ball in the bunker at a point that provides maximum available relief (i.e., less water than the current position) without penalty. If that’s not good enough, a player can take a one-stroke penalty and drop the ball outside the bunker while going back as far as they want, keeping the point where the ball lay directly between the hole and where the ball is dropped.
5. The cart path only option is determined the morning of play and will be posted at shop.
6. Frost delay is decided by Superintendent, who will conveyed to shop 1 hour before tee time.
Suddenlink Down? Join with your phone.
Here is the LOP Golf Zoom Meeting for today at 3:00
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 801 409 364
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,801409364# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,801409364# US (Tacoma)